Reliable Mold Remediation Services in East Bridgewater, MA
If left untreated, mold found in your home can cause severe health problems.
Mold causes a home’s inhabitants shortness of breath, stuffiness, headaches, coughing, wheezing, triggers asthma and can even get into the bloodstream. All of these can lead to hospitalization and serious health problems, so getting mold removed quickly is imperative. Trust local restoration company, JH Cleaning, to locate the mold in your home and eliminate it for good!
Choosing a restoration company is a hard choice.
We will try to make that easier for you by answering all of your questions and by doing a thorough job. The goal of mold remediation is to remove, seal or clean contaminated materials, contents, structures, etc. in a home or commercial property, and we are highly knowledgeable of techniques to drive mold away. Some companies offer cheaper prices, but the reason why they’re less expensive is that they don't use EPA-registered chemicals. This may save you some money in the short term, but they will only hurt you (and your family) in the long run. Trust JH Cleaning for your mold remediation; we use only premium cleaning products that get the job done and won’t put your family’s health at risk!
Why choose JH Cleaning for mold remediation?
- No complaints from the BBB in the 14 years of being in business
- We offer the best warranty on attic mold in Massachusetts
- Certified through National Association of Mold Remediators and Inspectors (NAMRI)
- Certified through the Professional Home Inspection Institute
- Five-star certified ServiceMagic company
- We offer a 12-year warranty on all mold remediation projects that use Aftershock Sealer
- Owner does all mold remediation work
- We help with failed home inspections by providing thorough cleaning and assisting with bringing everything up to code
- We have mold and water-certified technicians on staff
- We have contractors to help with ventilation issues
- We go the extra mile when it comes to your home or workplace safety
- We have over 20 years of experience
- We work with all insurance companies, landlords, homeowners, banks, maintenance companies and real estate agents (ie. Remax, Jack Conway, Brian Molisse Realty, Coldwell Banker, Tarentino and more!)
Mold can start to grow and spread throughout your home through heating and AC units in as little as 24 hours!
We at JH Cleaning immediately get to work remediating your home after mold has been discovered. We use air scrubbers with HEPA filters to catch mold spores and adjust your home’s air quality after a mold infestation. We also use dehumidifiers, which take out any moisture in the air, so we can completely dry out any structure. Our team only uses two EPA-registered sanitizers for all water and mold jobs, Shockwave and Microban QGC. Sometimes it is necessary to seal off rooms, HEPA vac and wash everything that can be saved with the sanitizers. The last step in severe mold remediation jobs is to encapsulate the wood studs, cement walls, floors, etc. with Aftershock, which is EPA-registered to prevent spreading of mold and bacteria on surfaces. We will find and kill the mold in your home, seal it and make sure that it never comes back!